All of us make mistakes during our youth that we later on regret in life. One common mistake among most people is a tattoo they got while they were young. An emblem that they once thought was the best attribute about them. But as you grow older and wiser you start to understand that you were wrong. With age comes the real idea of maturity. That is when you understand what being cool actually means. There’s more to it than just having wild tattoos and a body to show off.
Your girlfriend or future wife may not be very comfortable the giant animation displaying on your back all the time. Some people realize their tattoos as big mistakes as soon as the first night of them getting it. You may try to rub it off but you’ll soon realize that it is unfortunately too late for that now. For most people getting a tattoo is fun. Yet taking it off your skin is considered to be among the most difficult jobs of all. There’s not much to worry because I’ve got multiple easy and homemade solutions to your tattoo mistakes. You can remove a tattoo with ease and it won’t even require going to the tattoo shop.
Rub Sea Salt
Applying sea salt on a tattoo is one of the most effective home remedies for permanent tattoo removal. Follow these steps for sea salt tattoo removal technique:
- Wash the area of your body where tattoo is located with prime quality non-perfumed soap.
- Use a clean and smooth towel to wipe the skin completely dry.
- Now put 2 full spoons of powdered sea salt to a small ceramic bowl or cup.
- Add little amount of water forming a solution. Mix the salt with water using your fingers.
- Now rub smoothly on the tattoo area with your fingers for at least 2 minutes.
- Let the salt dry completely on the tattoo area and wash it off with cold water after it has completely dried there. Wipe and dry the area.
- Repeat the same process on daily basis until the tattoo is completely wiped off your body.
Apply Yogurt-Turmeric Mixture
Both yogurt and turmeric are considered good for the skin for different reasons. Yogurt is very effective for hair loss while turmeric uplifts the skin in many ways. Here I’ll be telling you how to mix them together forming the perfect anti-tattoo paste.
- Put equal amounts of yogurt and turmeric into a small bowl and stir vigorously until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Now apply the paste slowly on your tattoo and wait until it dries off. A time span of 15 minutes is considered enough.
- Wash the paste off with warm water.
- Repeat the process for at least a month to say good bye to your unwanted tattoos.
Apply Vitamin E-Aloe Vera Paste
Vitamin E and aloe vera both are considered vital in skin care. Well here they are to your skin’s rescue again.
- Mix equal amounts of aloe vera paste and vitamin E gel in a medium sized bowl.
- Use a small piece of cotton to dip and apply the paste on to your tattoo.
- Wait for 5 minutes. Your skin shall absorb the paste in this time.
- Wash off with cold water until the tattoo fades off.