Chicken Parmesan makes a quick and easy meal, whether you want to serve or eat by yourself with a side of sauteed vegetables, or used to complete a pasta dish. For a crisp and tasty dish Cover it with bread crumbs. However for a healthier and delicious alternative is to bake in the oven, Here in this article we discuss the best tips to make delicious chicken parm recipe.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Clove garlic, minced- 1
- Dry bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 2/3 cup
- Dried basil leaves- 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper- ¼ teaspoon
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- 6
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F that is 175 degree C. So that it becomes hot by the time you slide the chicken into bake.
- Lightly grease your baking dish, for this purpose you can either use butter or neutral oil.
- In one medium-sized bowl, upload within the olive oil and minced garlic, and use a spoon to combine the two.
- In another bowl, combine the substances you’ll want to make the coating for the bird parm.
- Add inside the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Use a spoon to absolutely blend all of the substances together, till they shape a crumb mixture.
- One at a time, pick out up each fowl breast, dip it first within the olive oil and garlic mixture, and observe it up through dipping it inside the bread crumb combination.
- Turn it both facets, to make sure it’s miles flippantly crumbed, and once all of the portions had been dipped and lined, set up them within the baking dish you organized in advance.
- Eventually, slide the dish into the preheated oven and bake it for round half-hour.
- Take the dish out of the oven and allow the chick to relaxation for five to 8 minutes earlier than you plate up and serve.
3. Nutritional information
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
Image courtesy of: i.ytimg.com.