Among all their vital stats, women are most conscious about their weight. Being skinny and underweight can be as much of an issue as being over weighed for modern day girls. However, let me tell you that for skinny people, gaining extra pounds is also as difficult as losing them. The reason skinny people have a slim physique is because of their rapidly functioning metabolism. All of us have that one slim friend who eats way more than us but still doesn’t gain any weight. This isn’t any magic trick; the fast metabolic rate is the key to their no fat physique.
Negative Effects of Being Slim:
Being low on fat count is also a negative sign like being over weighed. A few simple approaches can be utilized in gaining weight for starters, though it would require you to change your eating habits. Intense exercises can be vital but above all a motivation is required throughout the time span of your weight gain efforts. It may seem a little weird trying to gain weight in a world full of people trying to lose it but you gotta do what you gotta do my friends.
Which Approach to Pick:
It is stated by a scientific study, females that are skinny and underweight according to the BMI scale are 100% more likely to die early as compared to others. Large sums of under weighed women try to go at it once and for all and gain weight each season. However, accomplishing your desired body weight from down below isn’t a walk in the park. The most common approach is to add excessive body fat to your overall structure. Yet while gaining weight from increased body fat, you need to keep a check on where the fat is being deployed in your body each week.
In case you don’t follow this fat allocation checking routine, the extra fat you gain would get unevenly divided among different parts of your body and trust me it won’t look very pleasant. Your belly, thighs and back could be victims of this extra fat. Hence, the best approach towards improving your slim physique is to gain lean muscle fat as much as you can. By doing this, you can increase weight and strengthen your muscles at the same time. These types of gains transform people’s bodies miraculously. In short, you can make your body look exactly how you want it to look.
- To increase body weight, you’ll need to increase your daily calorie count. The food you eat in routine needs to contain a higher amount of calories. The basic concept behind gaining weight is that you consume more calories than your body loses in making energy and doing tasks all day. Consuming more of them will help your body to store some that would lead to weight gain at the end of the day. If you don’t utilize consumed calories in a given span of time, they stick around in shape of a few extra pounds.
- Keep this in mind that even though you are allowed to eat more than regular, this does not mean you can eat any kind of junk or harmful food. Go for healthy and nutritious foods in all your meals. Also, try to avoid artificial or processed food items.
- Increase your daily intake of healthy fats by eating foods such as salmon, flax, tuna and walnuts. These foods contain omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are a rich source of energy. Your body will store any excess amount of these fats without comprising its healthy state
- You can increase your healthy fat count by adding seafood like salmon or tuna to your menu. Nuts, veggies and flax are also vital. Seafood is beneficial because it contains omega-3 fatty acids and they are among the richest sources of energy on the globe.
- Protein is the most important nutrient for your weight gain charts. Try to eat foods that contain high amounts of proteins every day. It shall help you in building muscle, repairing and providing you with extra energy to workout. Increasing muscle mass is made easy by the help of proteins. Meats, seeds and poultry are commonly known protein sources.
- You can improve your diet by increasing your number of daily meals. Would this make you eat extra food? Yes it would but it can be controlled by keeping food proportions smaller in each meal. Try to eat more than 4 times each day in considerably smaller proportion as compared to what you ate in the past. This will make you feel hungry after every few hours, so you’ll eat more and gain more.
- If you can get your hands on healthy snacks between meals, it would be of great help. Look for leftovers in the fridge. Once again, do not let the temptation of eating junk food get the better of you.
- Healthy snacks in-between meals can be pretty beneficial to your building routine. Try to look for small portions of leftover food in the refrigerator. But make sure you don’t go near any junk food and lie to yourself by naming it a snack.
- Doing resistance exercise such as weight training will help you build muscle mass. As explained before, muscle has the same effect on weight as fats, though the former is a much healthier addition than the latter. Be sure to keep yourself hydrated during your exercise session.